The 4th International Conference Postgraduate School under the theme of Update “Management in COVID-19 Pandemic"
Postgraduates School, jl. Airlangga No. 4-6
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The current pandemic Covid-19 issue is the main topic discussed and prioritized not only in Indonesia but also in the whole world. The spread of the Covid-19 virus is still quite high indicated by the increasing reports of Covid-19 cases, so it is necessary to have the right prevention and treatment strategy as well as management toward the patients with Covid-19 starting from the beginning of infection, during the infection, the period of treatment, recover, and post-recovery.
The high population in Indonesia as well as the population density cause more complex problems, namely in health, socio-economic, criminal, political and cultural sector. Given these conditions, a comprehensive, sustainable handling and strategy are needed from the most basic level of government to the central level, also from the community in family level to the larger community. The government has issued policies on large-scale social restrictions (PSBB), work from home (WFH), study from home, the obligation to use masks outside, and the use of PPE for health workers which must be obeyed, even penalty is applied for those who violate these regulations. The enactment of PSBB has a very big impact such as the high number of employees who have been laid off and also the migration of people from cities to villages.
Therefore, it is necessary to share the ideas from practitioners, academics, government employees and students to find solutions to any problems that arise due to this pandemic. To facilitate the meeting, Postgraduate School of Universitas Airlangga organized and invited you to participate as a sponsor at The 4th International Conference Postgraduate School under the theme of Update “Management in Covid-19 Pandemic”.
This conference consists of gathering articles from participants as well as discussions from keynote speakers who are experts in their scientific fields, namely from the fields of health, law, social, economics, politics, governance.
This International Conference is relevant to any field of studies:
· Health Science: Biomedical and - Biosensor, bioinformatica, modelling and simulation, biomedical instrumentation, biomechanics, measurement, Biomaterial, cellular and tissue,drug delivery, bioinformatics, neuro engineering.
· Social Science (Humaniora and Law): including but not limited to Public Administration and Innovation, Technology and Societies, Law Techology and governance (i.e. Technologies in Courtrooms and Judicial Offices (E-Court), Technologies for Governments and Administrations (E-Government)).
· Life Science
· Economic and Management
· Police Studies: including (but not limited to) Policing and Technology, Police Administration and Management, Police and Security Governance, Police and Crime Prevention Strategies, Police Accountability and Transparency, Policing Transnational organized Crime and Corruption
The Scopes Conference:
· Health and Medicine
· Rural Ecosystem, Habitats and Sustainability
· Education, Community Engagement
· Social and Economic Issues
· Human Mobility and Culture Diversity
· Cross Sectoral Integration
· The Role of Law in Supporting Sustainable Cities
· Law, Police and Forensic
· Disaster Management
· Human Resource Development
Website : http://pasca.unair.ac.id/icpsuas
· Local : IDR 250.000
· Foreigner : $50
· Registration fee is exclude with publication fee
Payment Method : Transfer to Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Virtual Account Number : 9883030300000089
Virtual Account Name : Universitas Airlangga
To claim the payment, please complete this google form : http://bit.ly/icpsunair2020
Keynote and Invited Speakers:
To ensure maximum number of participant this event is invite the keynote speakers from abroad that expert in the field of the conference’s topics.
The keynote speaker is :
• Governor of East Java : Hj. Khofifah Indar Parawansa,Dra.,M.Si
Invited Speakers are :
• Prof.Dr. Ni Nyoman Tri Puspaningsih,M.Si (Universitas Airlangga)
• Prof.Dr.Mhd Ikhwanuddin (Universiti Malaysia Terengganu)
• Prof.Dr.Gatot Dwi Hendro Wibowo,S.H.,M.Hum (Universitas Mataram)
• Dr.Suyatno Ladiqi (Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin,Malaysia)
• Prof.Rajesh Ramasamy (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
• Prof.Anu Rammohan,Ph.D (Western University, Australia)
• Dr.Christrijogo Soemartono Waloejo,dr.,Sp.An.,KAR (Universitas Airlangga)
• Dr.Ahmad Yudianto,dr.,Sp.F(K).,S.H.,M.Kes (Universitas Airlangga)
• Dr.Suparto Wijoyo,S.H.,M.Hum (Uiversitas Airlangga)
• Prof.Sebastien Lafrance (Public Prosecutor Service of Canada)
• Dr.Ahmad Hafizam Hasmi (Institut Perubatan Forensik Negara,Malaysia)
• Kombespol Dr.Sumy Hastry Purwanti,dr.,Sp.FM,DFM (Head of Forensic Department of RSP R.Soekamto)
August 23, 2020, 9:00am +07:00
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?