CFP: International Society for Environmental Ethics Meeting at Central APA
Submission deadline: September 10, 2020
February 24, 2021 - February 27, 2021
International Society for Environmental Ethics
New Orleans, United States
Submissions are invited for the International Society for Environmental Ethics Group Sessions at the 2020 Central Division Meeting of the American Philosophical Association at the Astor Crowne Plaza, in New Orleans, LA Wednesday, February 24 – Saturday, 27, 2021.
Research in any area of philosophy related to or concerning environmental issues is welcomed.
ISEE is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we welcome submissions from all, including scholars of color, LGTBQ scholars, indigenous scholars, and other scholars from communities underrepresented in the profession.
We invite submissions for individual papers (presentations of approximately 20 minutes) as well as themed sessions (topical discussions, panels, author-meets-critics, etc…)
• Please submit materials by the end of the day on September 10th, 2020.
• For individual papers: please provide a 300-word abstract.
• For themed sessions: please submit 1) the proposed session title, 2) a brief description (approximately 500 words) of the session including the names of all participants, and 3) titles for all papers. Individual paper abstracts are strongly encouraged, and all participants should be confirmed as willing to attend if the session goes forward.
• Materials should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: Megs Gendreau (ISEE Treasurer) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include “ISEE/APA” in the subject line of your email and feel free to contact Megs if you have further questions or concerns.