European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA21)
University of Turin
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The European Society for Philosophy of Science invites contributed papers and proposals for symposia for its next conference, EPSA21, to be held in Turin (Italy) on 15-18 September 2021. The conference will feature contributed talks, symposia, and posters covering all subfields of the philosophy of science, and will bring together a large number of philosophers of science from Europe and overseas. We also welcome philosophically-minded scientists and investigators from areas outside the philosophy of science, for example, as symposium participants; and we particularly welcome submissions from women, ethnic minorities, and other under-represented groups in the profession.
The conference has ten sections:
1. General Philosophy of Science
2. Philosophy of the Physical Sciences
3. Philosophy of the Life Sciences
4. Philosophy of the Cognitive Sciences
5. Philosophy of the Social Sciences
6. Philosophy of Technology and Philosophy of Interdisciplinary Research
7. Philosophy of Science in Practice
8. Formal Philosophy of Science
9. Integrated History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
10. Ethical Issues in the Sciences
The EPSA21 Programme Committee, headed by Caterina Marchionni and Jon Williamson, will strive for quality, variety, and diversity on the programme. A selection of accepted contributed and symposium papers will appear in theEuropean Journal of Philosophy of Science(EJPS).
August 1, 2021, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?