CFP: Aporia (21st Edition) The University of St Andrews Undergraduate Philosophy Journal
Submission deadline: December 7, 2020
Aporia is an established philosophy journal published by the University of St Andrews Philosophy Society since 2007. We publish top-quality work in analytic philosophy written by undergraduates from all around the world. You can find our previous issues at https://ojs.standrews.ac.uk/index.php/aporia and like our Facebook page for news and updates.
For our 21st edition we are excited to announce generous new prizes for the best submissions. Every author that is accepted and published will receive a £100 essay prize. One further published author will be chosen to receive the Aporia conference prize. This will consist of a £500 stipend and invitation to present your paper at the University of St Andrews Undergraduate Philosophy Conference.
For our 21st edition we are looking for philosophy essays in a broadly analytic style that:
- Are written by undergraduate students, or people who have recently graduated and have not yet completed a year of post-graduate studies
- Are between 2,000 and 5,000 words long, excluding bibliography and abstract
- Include an abstract of no longer than 300 words
- Are written in standard academic English
- Are submitted in an anonymised PDF file for blind peer-review (both the script and the file name must be anonymised)
Please submit your work by emailing your anonymised PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7th 2020. We invite and strongly encourage submissions from undergraduates at all stages of their degree. Please note that, often, the publication of accepted submissions will be contingent on them undergoing certain revisions. Any questions can also be sent to this address.
We look forward to reading all your submissions.
With best wishes,
#Undergraduate , #Journal