CFP: The Future of Philosophy of Religion (guest editor: Graham Oppy)
Submission deadline: November 30, 2020
We invite the submission of papers focusing on but not restricted to topics such as:
• The current state of philosophy of religion: Is it satisfactory? Is it susceptible of
improvement? Is it susceptible of really significant improvement?
• The dimensions along which the current state of philosophy might be improved.
• The reasons why we should—or should not—be thinking about measures to improve
the state of philosophy of religion.
• Practical steps that could be taken—by relevant participants in philosophy of religion—
to improve the state of philosophy of religion.
• Potential barriers to the taking of practical steps to improve the state of philosophy of
• The roles and responsibilities of individual philosophers of religion in the improvement
of the state of philosophy of religion.