International Congress - The Social World after Covid-19
Av. Visconde Guedes Teixeira,
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The focus of the International Congress - The Social World after Covid-19 workshop is an opportunity to share investigations and ongoing essays about social dimensions implicated bt the phenomenon of pandemic mainly Submissions are welcome from the main domains of social service, sociology, anthropology, philosophy, and arts and irrespective of any specific theoretical framework. Some of the topics of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- impact of covid-19 in social services;
- consequences of covid-19 in everyday life;
- artistic or aesthetic representations of pandemics
- philosophical interpretations of social world;
- the role of technology in education;
- political awareness and strategies to deal with pandemics;
- strategies of turism in pandemic environment;
- Non-profit organizations role in pandemics;
- ecological benefits from confinement.
The oficial language of the Congress is English (for presentation and publication).
Abstracts (no less than 200 words, no more than 350 words) for twenty-minute papers together with a short bio (150 words) should be submitted, specifying: 1)Title; 2)Presenter; 3)Institutional affiliation; 4)Email; 5)Abstract; 6)Key-words; 7)Short bio.
- Submission deadline: December 30th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: end of january 2021
Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit, by March 30, their paper (under 7,000 words), to be published. Notifications of published papers decisions will be sent by the end of may of 2021.
December 31, 2020, 9:00am +01:00
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?
#Douro events, #Portugal events