CFP: The Days of Science of the Faculty of Philosophy-2021
Submission deadline: Yesterday
Today - Tomorrow
Faculty of Philosophy, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
"The Days of Science – 2021" is the Annual International Scientific and Educational Conference, which will be hosted by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Faculty of Philosophy (Kyiv, Ukraine) and University of Zielona Góra Faculty of Humanities (Zielona Gora, Poland).
Since 2018 the Conference has been holding in cooperation with the Polish-Ukrainian Centre for Humanities studies and the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology.
The Conference is a part of Educational, Scientific, and Cultural cooperation between the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Faculty of Philosophy and University of Zielona Góra Faculty of Humanities.
The title of the Conference dates back to the 1960s and origins from the traditional Conference headlined as "The Days of Science of the Faculty of Philosophy", which had been holding at the Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv since the early 1960s up to 2018.
The aim of the Conference is to develop joint research projects in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities and a joint master’s double diploma program on specialties "Philosophy" and "Political Science" between the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Faculty of Philosophy and the University of Zielona Gora Faculty of Humanities.
The special goal of the Conference is to encourage undergraduate postgraduate students to conduct research projects and start-up projects in the fields of Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, and Public Administration.
- History of Philosophy
- Theoretical and Practical Philosophy
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Ukrainian Philosophy
- Logic. Theory of Argumentation. Rhetoric
- Cultural Studies
- Religious studies
- Philosophy of Education
- Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- History and Theory of Politics
- Applied Political Science
- Public Administration
- Philosophy of Cosmology
- Chinese-European studies
- Public Administration for Sustainable Development, Ecological Innovation and Secured Society
- The modern status and problems of politics and policy in humanitarian sciences
- Student Voice: Familiar Essays and Enquiries in the History of Philosophy
- Visual Studies in the Context of the Theory and History of Culture
- Self-Organization in Learning and Communication Online
Abstracts: 200-1000 words
Citations format and style: in-text, APA 6th edition
Deadline: April 02, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: April 08, 2021
Authors of papers selected for publication will be invited to participate in Conference Proceedings (https://bulletinphilosophy-knu.kyiv.ua)
The Abstracts are supposed to be written in English. The mixture of American and British usage of English is not allowed whereas the both usages of English are accepted