AISB/IACAP World Congress
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
AISB and IACAP are delighted to be joining forces to run the AISB/IACAP World Congress in 2012. The Congress serves both as the year's AISB Convention and the year's IACAP conference. The Congress has been inspired by a desire to honour Alan Turing and by the broad and deep significance of Turing's work to AI, to the philosophical ramifications of computing, and to philosophy and computing more generally. The Congress is one of the events forming the Alan Turing Year.
The intent of the Congress is to stimulate a particularly rich interchange between AI and Philosophy on any areas of mutual interest, whether directly addressing Turing's own research output or not.
Visit the congress website for more details or contact the symposia organisers for information about the submission process.
The congress will host symposia (tracks) on the following topics:
- Mathematical Practice and Cognition II
- Hypercomputation and Artificial Intelligence
- Computing, Philosophy and the Question of Bio-Machine Hybrids: 4th AISB Symposium on Computing and Philosophy
- Computational Philosophy
- Turing Arts Symposium
- AI & Games (THIS SYMPOSIUM HAS BEEN CANCELLED)
- Revisiting Turing and his Test: Comprehensiveness, Qualia, and the Real World
- Linguistic and Cognitive Approaches To Dialog Agents (LaCATODA 2012)
- History and Philosophy of Programming
- Philosophy of Computer Science: PoC Meets AI and Law (Roundtable Discussion)
- Social Computing - Social Cognition - Social Networks and Multiagent Systems
- Understanding and Modelling Collective Phenomena (UMoCoP)
- Framework for Responsible Research and Innovation in AI
- The Machine Question: AI, Ethics, and Moral Responsibility
- Moral Cognition & Theory of Mind
- Natural and Unconventional Computing
- Information and Computer Ethics in The Age of Information Revolution
- Nature-Inspired Computing and Applications: 1st Symposium (NICA)
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?