CFP: The Honolulu Education Conference
Submission deadline: September 20, 2021
January 4, 2022 - January 6, 2022
Honolulu, United States
We are pleased to welcome you to the Honolulu Education Conference (HEC) held January 4-6 2022 at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. HEC2022 will offer a great place to meet with fellow educators, and explore current research, trends, and insights, all while expanding your professional networks in a relaxed and engaging environment. We expect the conference to attract teachers, academics and independent scholars from many different countries around the world.
With the theme ‘Impact and Recovery’, the Honolulu Education Conference encourages academics, educators, researchers, administrators and other professionals from around the world to submit abstracts (no more than 250 words) on any topic relating to education of research done, or proposed research. We welcome the following types of submissions:
– Research Papers – Completed research papers on any topic relating to education.
– Student Papers – Completed papers or case studies on any topic relating to education.
– Case Studies/Reports – Case studies or reports on any topic relating to education.
– Discussion Papers – Research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas.
Early Bird Abstract Submission Deadline: September 20, 2021
Final Abstract Submission Deadline: October 20, 2021
HEC2022 also welcomes proposals in the following streams:
- Administration, Policy and Leadership
- Arts & Humanities Education
- Business Education
- Crisis Management and Education
- Culture, Equity and Social Justice
- Curriculum, Research and Collaboration
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Education Technology and Remote Learning
- Educational Testing, Measurement and Evaluation
- General Education
- Higher Education and Further Education
- Human Rights Education
- Language Education, Linguistics and ESL/EFL
- Liberal Education
- Life Science and STEM Education
- Public Health Education
- Other Fields of Education (please specify)