CFP: SIUE Undergraduate Philosophy Conference
Submission deadline: September 12, 2021
October 29, 2021 - October 30, 2021
Department of Philosophy, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Edwardsville, United States
The Department of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University welcomes submissions in any area of philosophy from current undergraduate students for our 15th annual Undergraduate Philosophy Conference, featuring keynote speaker Dr. Myisha Cherry.
This will be a hybrid event. Authors of papers accepted for the program can choose to present in-person at SIUE or virtually over zoom.
- Papers in any area of philosophy are welcome.
- Authors must be students enrolled as undergraduates during the Fall 2021 semester.
- Papers must be no more than 3000 words, not including notes and references.
- Ensure that the title of your paper is at the top of the first page (and in the body of your email).
- Prepare your paper for anonymous review; no information that makes it possible to identify the author should be included in the paper.
- Save your submission as a doc/x, rtf, or pdf file.
- Send as an email attachment to Professor Susan Dieleman, at: [email protected]
- Use “Undergraduate Philosophy Conference” as the subject line of your email.
- Include your name, university, email address, title of your paper, and preferred presentation format (in-person or virtual) in the body of your email.