Workshop on Logic and Love
Chania Old Town
Talks at this conferenceView all | Add a talk
Love and Logic can be seen as opposed or intertwined. If human beings are characterized as rational animals and if love is considered as a typical feature of those animals, there must be some connections between the two.
The aim of this workshop is to investigate these connections.
Those interested in logic and love are invited to submit their proposals on any aspect related to this subject. Topics may include, but are not restricted to:
• Reason, Emotion, Irrationality of Love
• The Mechanisms of Love
• Passion for Logic
• Logic, Symbolism and Love
• Love, Chance and Logic
• The Implications and Consequences of Love
• Love and Contradiction
• The Logical Relations between the different Kinds of Love
• Universal Love and Universal Logic
To submit a contribution, please send a one-page abstract by Oct 15, 2021 to: [email protected]
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?