Kolymvari 730 06, Greece
Kolymvari 730 06
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Argumentation logic is a formalized description of the methods in which humans reason and argue about their claims with the help of arguments for justifying and persuading.
The workshop “Trends in argumentation logic” TrAL invites interdisciplinary contributions from logic, argumentation, artificial intelligence, computer science, philosophy, linguistics, psychology, law, and other areas studying logic and argumentation. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Abstract argumentation
- Formal, semi-formal and informal models for argumentation
- Defeasible reasoning
- Argumentation and philosophy
- Argumentation and law
- Argumentation and linguistics
- Argumentation and medical reasoning
- Argumentation in AI
- Argumentation and Non-monotonic Reasoning
- Argumentation in agent and multi-agent systems
- Decision making based on argumentation
- Computational argumentation
- Protocols for argument-based agent interaction
Submission: send a one page abstract to both
TrAL workshop (
UNILOG 2022 (
Submission: October 15, 2021
Notification: October 21st, 2021
Camera-Ready: November 21st, 2021
Workshop: 6-11 April , 2022 (the workshop will take place during the UNILOG congress).
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?