Emotions in Legal Theory
University of Surrey
Guildford GU2 7XH
- Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The University of Surrey School of Law, through the support of the Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy, is holding a workshop on Emotions in Legal Theory on Wednesday 1st December.
The workshop will feature the following presenters and papers:
- Christopher Bennett, 'Desert and Dissociation'
- Dori Kimel, 'The Next Best Thing to a Promise'
- David Owens, 'Authority, Command and Law'
- Aditi Bagchi, 'Indignation About Contract' (participating remotely)
The workshop will be in-person at the University of Surrey in Guildford, UK, and will run from 9am - 6pm, with a workshop dinner to follow.
The format will be pre-read, with each session to include roughly 20 minutes of comments, 10 minutes for the author to reply, and one hour for open Q&A.
All are welcome and registration is free, though only a small number of spaces are available. To register and receive further details please submit your contact information via this link: https://forms.gle/iMDoUv3aSz47PSSq8
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?