CFP: East European Network for Philosophy of Science (EENPS) Conference 2022
Submission deadline: March 31, 2022
August 17, 2022 - August 19, 2022
University of Tartu
The East European Network for Philosophy of Science (EENPS), in co-operation with the Institute of Philosophy and Semiotics, University of Tartu, announces the fourth conference of East European Network for Philosophy of Science.
We welcome contributed papers and symposia proposals related to any of the following areas:
a) General Philosophy of Science
b) Philosophy of Natural Science
c) Philosophy of Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
d) Philosophy of Social Sciences
e) History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science
f) Formal Philosophy of Science and Philosophy of Mathematics
Easy Chair submission site:
Call for Contributed Papers
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts (500-1000 words) + short abstracts (up to 100 words) as a .pdf file prepared for blind review through EasyChair. The abstracts should be headed by the title of the corresponding section (a – f), the title of the paper, and 3 to 5 keywords.
Call for Symposia
Groups of authors are invited to submit proposals for symposia on any of the topics related to areas a) – f) in a pdf file through EasyChair. The proposal should be sent in one comprehensive document and it should conform to the following structure:
• the title of the corresponding section
• the symposium’s title
• a complete list of names of the symposium’s participants with their contact details
• a general description of the topic and its actual significance for the philosophy of science broadly conceived (up to 1000 words)
• the abstracts of the symposium’s contributions (up to 300 words each)
• short CVs (up to 1 page) of the symposium’s participants.