Bioethics, Wars and Pandemics Summer School
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Your application must include:
- A resumé
- A brief statement of interest outlining why you are interested in attending the summer school
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, or an advisor
- Most recent transcript
- Optional: a published paper or an article
- A language proficiency certificate
- Partial scholarship essay
Participants from the developing world as per the World Bank Classification may apply for a partial scholarship. Applicants must include a 500 word statement describing what they will gain from the summer school in terms of their future career goals and aspirations.
- Partial Scholarship Application Deadline: May 20, 2022
- The recipients will be notified by June 1, 2022
- We encourage participants to also seek financial assistance from their home educational institutions to cover application and registration fees.
- All application documents should be sent as an attachment via email to the School Director, Dr. Ana Lita PhD at [email protected] For more inquiries, please call: + 1 (646) 269 0773 or use WhatsApp!
- Register for the program only if your application has been accepted and confirmed by a letter of acceptance from Dr. Ana Lita.
- Early Registration Fees (reduced fees) – DEADLINE: June 1, 2022
- Regular Registration Fees – DEADLINE: July 10, 2022
- Once applicants are accepted, they must pay the entire registration fee in order to attend the program. Full payment of the school registration fee is due 10 days after receiving the letter of acceptance.
Application Processing Fee
There is a non-refundable fee of $35 for the application process.
Please submit this fee along with the rest of the application documents.
Participants are advised to inquire at their home institutions for possible financial assistance and/or scholarships from outside sources.
Participants who pay and later withdraw from the program are subject to the refund schedule below:
- 75% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 1.
- 50% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before July 10.
- After July 10, no refund can be offered.
July 10, 2022, 9:00am EST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?