Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Research
Kardinaal Mercierplein 2
- General Philosophy of Science
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Biology
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Physical Science
- Philosophy of Social Science
- Philosophy of Science, Miscellaneous
- Applied Ethics
- Normative Ethics
- Philosophy of Law
- Social and Political Philosophy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Interdisciplinarity is a buzzword in scientific and societal debates. Challenges such as climate change and the SARS-Cov-2 pandemic require perspectives from a multitude of domains. The reflection on interdisciplinarity raises an opportunity to rethink the place of philosophy in the architecture of the sciences. Is philosophy a separate perspective in interdisciplinary science, what can it offer and do philosophical problems require interdisciplinary solutions? Or is every philosophical problem itself necessarily interdisciplinary? We kindly invite you to reflect on these and related questions at the Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Research Conference 2022 (PIRC2022) and to explore the value of philosophy in interdisciplinary science.
November 1, 2022, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?