CFP: Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Research
Submission deadline: September 1, 2022
December 15, 2022 - December 16, 2022
Institute of Philosophy, KU Leuven
- General Philosophy of Science
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Biology
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Physical Science
- Philosophy of Social Science
- Philosophy of Science, Miscellaneous
- Applied Ethics
- Normative Ethics
- Philosophy of Law
- Social and Political Philosophy
The first conference on the value of philosophy in interdisciplinary research welcomes abstracts that:
- Tackle explicitly the role of philosophy in interdisciplinary research
- Are the result of a research project on the crossroads of philosophy and another discipline, such as: AI and computer science, biology, physics, medical science, social science, law, engineering, and so on.
We encourage PhD students and early career researchers to submit an abstract. The goal of the conference is to provide a platform for graduate and undergraduate philosophers to present their work to peers, and to discuss experiences about doing interdisciplinary research that includes philosophy. Ideas do not have to be finished or perfect; it can be work in progress.
- Abstracts should be suitable for a 15-minute presentation.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts for papers should be fully anonymised.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words, including references.
Your abstract will be blindly peer-reviewed by two researchers.
There is no registration fee for this conference. However, travel and stay costs cannot be reimbursed.
The deadline for submissions is 1 September 2022.
The selection will be corresponded before 1 October 2022.
More info and submission link: https://pirc2022.com/call-for-abstracts/