Workshop on CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE SELF
7X6Q+WPH, IIT-BHU, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Uttar Pradesh 221005, Índia
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The Workshop on "Consciousness and the Self" will take place at the Banaras Hindu University in November, 2022, as part of the 3rd World Congress on Religion and Religion (3rd WoCoLoR):
We invite submissions of contributed papers on general topics related to Consciousness and the Self including but not restricted to:
- Physicalistic accounts of consciousness and the self
- Substance dualism and dualistic approaches to consciousness
- Pansychistic and cosmopsychistic approaches to consciousness and the self
- The concept of soul in philosophical and world religious traditions
- Theories of consciousness vs. theories of God (e.g. panentheism vs. panshychism)
Abstracts must have a maximum of 600 words and be written in English according to our template; they must be submitted via Easychair by July 31 (note that prior registration with EasyChair is required). Notification of acceptance will be released on August 10, 2020. In the submission, one of the keywords must be "Consciousness and the Self". At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the congress.
- Template: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aly_kn8Z18oti9heH7UVP27LkTzqXQ?e=nKgVQm
- EasyChair Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3rdwocolor2022
- Stephen Priest, Oxford University (UK)
Accepted abstractions will be published in the congress proceedings, which will be available during the congress. After the meeting authors will be invited to submit a complete version of their works, which will be peer-reviewed and published in a book and/or special issues of journals with publishers of international recognition.
Peer-reviewed papers of previous WoCoLoR’s appeared as special issues of Logica Universalis (Springer), Sophia (Springer) and the Journal of Applied Logics (College Publications):
October 26, 2022, 9:00am IST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?