Epistemology of Cognitive Penetrability
November 16, 2013
Department of Philosophy, Harvard University
25 Quincy St Emerson Hall
- Harvard Dept of Philosophy
- MIT Dept of Philosophy and Linguistics
University of Warwick
CUNY Graduate Center
Northern Arizona University
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
- 10am-11:15 Zoe Jenkin: "Expectations and Epistemic Downgrade"
- 11:20-12:35 Lu Teng: "Cognitive Penetration and Justification: the Imagination Argument."
- 1:35-2:45pm Robert Cowan: "Cognitively Penetrable Moral Experience"
- 2:55-4:10 Jonathan Vance: "Epistemically Appropriate Cognitive Penetration and the Tribunal of Experience"
- 4:30-5:45 Jessie Munton: "Who's Afraid of Cognitive Penetration? Resisting Intuitions about Epistemological Downgrade" Chair: Nico Orlandi, Rice
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?