Modes of Thinking, Ways of Speaking
- Russian State University for Humanities
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Producing of actual humanitarian knowledge implies continual reflection (and autoreflecion as well) aimed to refine and improve academic set of resourses, abilities and skills. Critical reconsideration and verification of the various disputable current issues as well as profound revaluation of the questions already raised in order to achieve a high degree of scientific perfection – that is the modus pursued by the scholars of the Humanities since the Ancient Greece.
Different modes of thinking (being voiced in the academic environment) actually determine different modes of answers concerning methodology as well as descriptive-positive aspects.
The organizers announce the call for papers addressed those participants who are interested in comprehension of the current processes of the reflection in the history of philosophy and theology; philosophy of language and logic; ontology and gnoseology; philosophy of communication.
The conference will focus upon various ways of modelling miscellaneous philosophic problems trajected through the prism of social and cultural codes, as well as different obstacles in translation from ancient and modern languages; correction and development of conceptual framework in the humanities.
Interdisciplinary approach allows the Conference to engage different sections of human sciences, particularly history of literature and language, epistemology, hermeneutics, significant issues of socio-cultural communication etc.
The Conference includes three plenary sessions devoted to the problems of political philosophy theological discourse in the literature of XXth century, logic and analytic philosophy.
Participants are invited to submit either abstracts (up to 1000 words) or elaborated conception of the section (including the list of speakers with their abstracts provided)
Abstracts, of no more than 1000 words, in English should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org November, 15, 2016. In addition to the abstract, please include in your proposal your academic title, name, affiliation, and the title of your contribution.
The official language of the conference will be Russian and English.
The Honour Committee of the Congress:
· Alexey Rutkevich, Dr.Hab., full professor, a Dean of the Faculty for the Humanities (HSE)
· Vladimir Porus, Dr.Hab., full professor, a Director of the Department of Philosophy (HSE)
· Alexey Titkov, PhD, Vice Rector of the Russian State University for the Humanities
· Dmitry Nosov, Ph.D., full professor, a vice-dean (HSE)
· Michail Boitsov, Dr.Hab., full professor, a vice-dean (HSE)
· Irina Efimenko, Ph.D., assistant professor (HSE)
The Organization Committee:
· President: Alexander Marey, LL.D., assistant professor (HSE)
· Vice-President: Victor Gorbatov, senior lecturer (HSE)
· Vice-President: Maria Schteinman, Ph.D, assistant professor (RSUH)
· Responsible Secretary: Maria Yurlova, Ph.D (HSE)
· Andrey Teslya, Ph.D., assistant professor (POSU, Khabarovsk)
· Olga Alieva, Ph.D., assistant professor (HSE)
Conditions for participants:
The Committee does not cover the travel expense and accommodation in Moscow, meanwhile the possible places of accommodation may be provided.
Participation fee includes one thousand roubles (1000 rub) per person
Formats of participation
Plenary session (speech aprox.40 min, question & discussion 20 min)
Thematic section (speech aprox.20 min, question & discussion 10 min)
Panel discussion (speech aprox.15 min, question & discussion 5 min)
November 15, 2016, 9:00am MSK
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?
This event has been submitted and is maintained by:
You should login and contact this user if you believe the information on this page needs updating.
If you judge that this event entry is inappropriate, please login and report it.