LEMMing Graduate Conference
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The LEMMing Graduate Conference on the philosophy of language, logic and mind, as well as on metaphysics and epistemology for presentation is jointly organized by the research groups Understanding and the A Priori (Cologne), Formal Epistemology (Konstanz), Phlox (Hamburg) and Nominalizations (Hamburg).
- Tim Crane (Cambridge): In Defense of Psychologism
- Thomas Hofweber (North Carolina, Chapel Hill): Are There Completely Ineffable Aspects of Reality?
- Anna-Sara Malmgren (Stanford): Inference: Explanation and Justification
- Damiano Costa (Geneva): Grounding Identity
- Nick Hughes (Arche, St. Andrews/CSNM, Oslo): Iterated Moorean Conjunctions
- Romy Jaster (HU Berlin): How to be a Contextualist about Free Will
- Matt Leonard (UC Davis): Mereological Harmony and the Nature of the Spacetime
- David Löwenstein (FU Berlin): Normative Ryleanism and the Automatic Exercise of Know-how
- Giulia Pravato (Venice): Faultless Disagreement in Context
- Michael Schippers (Oldenburg): Measuring coherence: a monisitic, stratified account
- Margot Strohminger (Arche, St. Andrews): Conceivability Pluralism
- Diego Tajer (Buenos Aires): Against deflationism about logical consequence
The programme and details concerning the conference venue can be found at http://lemminggc.wordpress.com/programme/.
Attendance is free of charge.If you would like to participate, please send an e-mail to: [email protected] with your name and affiliation. The deadline for registration is November 19.
For more information please contact [email protected] or visit the website:
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
November 19, 2012, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?