Trends in Interdisciplinary Studies. Understanding Social Cognition
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin, Plac Teatralny 1
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The leading theme is Understanding Social Cognition. A special event: symposium devoted to Daniel Dennett’s newest book.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Socially situated and scaffolded individual cognition
- Social cognition from an evolutionary, cultural-historical, and ontogenetic perspective
- Psychological underpinnings of social interaction (joint, multi-agent, collective)
- Collective intentionality and social ontology
- Technologically vs. socially extended cognition
- Distributed cognition and group minds
- Current debates on mindreading, empathy, social affordances, and the cognitive bases for intersubjectivity
Relevant disciplines: cognitive science, philosophy, psychology, sociology, linguistics, anthropology, political science, legal theory, economics, animal cognition
July 31, 2017, 9:00am CET
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?