620 Michigan Ave., N.E.
Washington, DC 20064
- Graduate Student Association
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
We invite any philosophical papers on the topic of cognition. We welcome a variety of approaches, including interpretations of the work of philosophers from ancient to modern, as well as strictly thematic inquiries on such issues as:
• the nature of consciousness, intentionality, and mental representation;
• the way we acquire and process information about the world;
• the connection between the mind and the world; • the way our cognitive process is justified;
• the phenomenology of cognition;
• the influence of science or natural philosophy on theories of cognition;
• the place of emotions in cognition
Submit abstracts of 200-400 words as a PDF prepared for blind review
to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 December 2017
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference).
Who is attending?
2 people are attending:
Will you attend this event?