Minnesota Philosophical Society Conference 2018
851 30th Ave SE
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The 2018 meeting of the Minnesota Philosophical Society will be October 13, 2018, at Rochester Community and Technical College in Rochester, MN.
- Please submit your paper on any topic in philosophy by August 31st, 2018 as an attached Word or PDF document to Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu, with the subject heading “MPS Submission 2018.”
- Papers should be no longer than 3,000 words and prepared for blind review and should include an abstract.
- Author’s information, including title and abstract of the paper, should appear in the email used to submit the paper.
- Minnesota Philosophical Society charges a $10.00 conference fee for non-undergraduate attendees.
- Whether you are submitting a paper or not, please let us know if you might be interested in being a session moderator and on what topic.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by September 16th.
Please contact Brendan Shea with any questions at Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu.
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?