CFP: Minnesota Philosophical Society Conference 2018
Submission deadline: August 31, 2018
October 13, 2018
Rochester Community and Technical College
Rochester, United States
The 2018 meeting of the Minnesota Philosophical Society will be October 13, 2018, at Rochester Community and Technical College in Rochester, MN.
- Please submit your paper on any topic in philosophy by August 31st, 2018 as an attached Word or PDF document to Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu, with the subject heading “MPS Submission 2018.”
- Papers should be no longer than 3,000 words and prepared for blind review and should include an abstract.
- Author’s information, including title and abstract of the paper, should appear in the email used to submit the paper.
- Minnesota Philosophical Society charges a $10.00 conference fee for non-undergraduate attendees.
- Whether you are submitting a paper or not, please let us know if you might be interested in being a session moderator and on what topic.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by September 16th.
Please contact Brendan Shea with any questions at Brendan.Shea@rctc.edu.