Second Bochum Early Career Researcher Workshop in Philosophy of Mind and of Cognitive Science
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
Call for Papers: Second Bochum Early Career Researcher Workshop in Philosophy of Mind and of Cognitive Science
Date: June 13th - June 14th, 2019
Location: Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Onur Güntürkün (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): "A Comparative Approach to Consciousness."
- Rebekka Hufendiek (University of Basel): "The Evolution of Morality and Morality as an Explanandum."
- Juliana Lima (UC Santa Barbara): “Action-Based Indexicality”, with a response by Elmarie Venter.
- Elmarie Venter (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): “"What Indexicality Tells Us About Self-Representation", with a response by Juliana Lima
- Thomas Park (University of South Bohemia): "The location of pain as evidence for its representational status." with a response by Sabrina Coninx.
- Sabrina Coninx (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): "Strong Intentionalism and the Issue of Bodily Sensations: Causal Co-Variance and Biological Function" with a response by Thomas Park.
- Shereen Chang (University of Pennsylvania): "A model for referential communication learning" with a response by Luke Roeelofs.
- Luke Roelofs (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): "Mind-Reading, Behaviour-Reading, and Something In-Between" with a response by Shereen Chang.
- Ömer Daglar Tanrikulu (University of Iceland): "Do we have empirical support for probabilistic mental representations?" with a response by Krzysztof Dołęga.
- Krzysztof Dołęga (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): “Rich in its poverty - perceptual experience in light of predictive coding”, with a response by Ömer Daglar Tanrikulu.
Krys Dolega, Judith Martens, Andrea Pace Giannotta, Luke Roelofs, Elmarie Venter, Alfredo Vernazzani, Julia Wolf
Partecipation in the workshop is free. Please register by sending an email containing name and affiliation to Luke Roelofs (email@example.com), no later than June 5th 2019.
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?
#Philosophy of Mind, #Philosophy of Cognitive Science, #Animal Cognition, #Philosophy of Perception, #Perception & Epistemology, #Intentionality, #Consciousness