CFP: The 5th IIFs Graduate Conference (email@example.com)
Submission deadline: May 15, 2019
October 30, 2019 - October 31, 2019
Institute of Philosophical Research, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
Mexico City, Mexico
- History of Western Philosophy
- Philosophy of Action
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- General Philosophy of Science
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Physical Science
- Applied Ethics
- Normative Ethics
- Philosophy of Gender, Race, and Sexuality
- Philosophy of Law
- Social and Political Philosophy
The 5th IIFs Graduate Conference
To be held on October 30-31st, 2019 at Mexico City
Sherri Irvin, University of Oklahoma
We invite the submission of papers from graduate students on the following areas of analytic philosophy:
Metaphysics, Epistemology, Logic and its philosophy, Philosophy of language, Philosophy of science, Philosophy of mind and cognitive science, Ethics and metaethics, Political philosophy, Philosophy of law, Philosophy of art, History of philosophy
- (Extended) deadline for submission: May 15th, 2019.
- Files must be submitted in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Accepted papers will be announced no more than seven weeks after the deadline.
-Papers must be in English and not exceed 5000 words (excluding abstract and references).
-Authors must send two files: (i) the paper (including title, an abstract of no more than 250 words and keywords) prepared for blind review, and (ii) a file with the following information: author’s name, affiliation, title of the paper and email.
-All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed. Accepted papers should be suitable for a thirty-minute presentation, which a graduate student from unam will reply.
-IFFs-UNAM offers to cover some of the accommodation expenses for accepted speakers.
#Mexico City, #UNAM, #Analytic Philosophy, #Graduate