Minnesota Philosophical Society Conference
300 Spirit River Dr. So
Talks at this conference
The 2019 meeting of the Minnesota Philosophical Society will be October 26, 2019, at the Cambridge campus of Anoka Ramsey Community College, Cambridge. MN.
- Please submit your paper on any topic in philosophy by September 16, 2019 as an attached Word or PDF document to Peter.Wahlstrom@anokaramsey.edu, with the subject heading “MPS Submission 2019.”
- Papers should be no longer than 3,000 words and prepared for blind review and should include an abstract.
- Author’s information, including title and abstract of the paper, should appear in the email used to submit the paper.
- Also accepting Abstracts for Presentations that are not based on a paper, e.g. teaching and learning strategies
- Minnesota Philosophical Society charges a $10.00 conference fee for non-undergraduate attendees.
- Whether you are submitting a paper or not, please let us know if you might be interested in being a session moderator and on what topic.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by October 4th, 2019.
Please contact Peter Wahlstrom with any questions at Peter.Wahlstrom@anokaramsey.edu
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?