CFP: Minnesota Philosophical Society Conference
Submission deadline: Yesterday
October 26, 2019
Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Cambridge, United States
The 2019 meeting of the Minnesota Philosophical Society will be October 26, 2019, at the Cambridge campus of Anoka Ramsey Community College, Cambridge. MN.
- Please submit your paper on any topic in philosophy by September 16, 2019 as an attached Word or PDF document to Peter.Wahlstrom@anokaramsey.edu, with the subject heading “MPS Submission 2019.”
- Papers should be no longer than 3,000 words and prepared for blind review and should include an abstract.
- Author’s information, including title and abstract of the paper, should appear in the email used to submit the paper.
- Also accepting Abstracts for Presentations that are not based on a paper, e.g. teaching and learning strategies
- Minnesota Philosophical Society charges a $10.00 conference fee for non-undergraduate attendees.
- Whether you are submitting a paper or not, please let us know if you might be interested in being a session moderator and on what topic.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent by October 4th, 2019.
Please contact Peter Wahlstrom with any questions at Peter.Wahlstrom@anokaramsey.edu