Fourth International Workshop on Logic, Rationality and Interaction
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The LORI workshop series aims at bringing together researchers working on a wide variety of logic-related fields concerned with the understanding of rationality and interaction. These include Game Theory and Decision Theory, Philosophy and Epistemology, Linguistics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence. The series aims at fostering a view of Logic as an interdisciplinary endeavor, and supports the creation of a Chinese community of interdisciplinary researchers.
Publication: The proceedings of LORI-4 will be published in the Springer LNCS/Folli series.
- Program chairs: Davide Grossi (University of Liverpool) and Olivier Roy (Ludwig Maximilians University)
- Organizing chair: Huaxin Huang (Zhejiang University)
- Thomas Ågotnes (University of Bergen)
- Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham)
- Albert Anglberger (Ludwig Maximilians University)
- Alexandru Baltag (University of Amsterdam)
- Hans van Ditmarsch (LOIRA)
- Jan Van Eijck (University of Amsterdam and CWI)
- Ulle Endriss (University of Amsterdam)
- Nina Gierasimczuk (University of Amsterdam)
- Jiahong Guo (Beijing Normal University)
- Wesley Holliday (UC Berkley)
- Tomohiro Hoshi (Stanford University)
- Fangzhen Lin (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Fenrong Liu (Tsinghua University)
- Yongmei Liu (Sun Yat-Sen University)
- Guo Meiyun (Southwest University)
- Eric Pacuit (University of Maryland)
- Henry Prakken (Utrecht University)
- Ramaswamy Ramanujam (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
- Antonino Rotolo (University of Bologna)
- Jeremy Seligman (University of Auckland)
- Kaile Su (Griffith University)
- Wenfang Wang (National Yang Ming University)
- Yanjing Wang (Peking University)
- Minghui Xiong (Sun Yat-Sen University)
- Tomoyuki Yamada (Hokkaido University)
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?