Philosophy of Memory in the Bay
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
We are happy to announce the 1st annual 'Philosophy of Memory in the Bay' event. The philosophy of memory is one of the most exciting subdisciplines in today's philosophical landscape due to its interdisclinary nature and its connection to topics such as personal identity, mental causation, imagination, counterfactuals, among others. This conference aims at promoting the debate in issues in philosophy of memory in the Bay Area; with that in mind, we are excited to announce our speakers:
- Sven Bernecker (University of California, Irvine / University of Cologne)
- Felipe De Brigard (Duke University)
- Matthew Frise (Santa Clara University)
- Kourken Michaelian (University of Grenoble)
- Carlos Montemayor (San Francisco State University)
- Sarah Robins (University of Kansas)
- Marya Schechtman (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Arieh Schwartz (University of California, Davis)
The conference will be held online via zoom and it is co-organized by Carlos Montemayor (SFSU) & Alonso R. Molina (UCLA). Registration is free, in order to register for the event please fill in the following form:
We will email registered participants the zoom link a few days before the event. If you encounter any problems, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as out schedule is finalized, we will update it here.
December 4, 2020, 9:00am PST
Who is attending?
3 people are attending:
Will you attend this event?
#Memory, #Philosophy of Memory, #Epistemology of Memory, #Philosophy of Mind