Formal Philosophy 2021
- Philosophy of Action
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Probability
- Applied Ethics
- Normative Ethics
- Value Theory, Miscellaneous
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The "Formal Philosophy" is an annual conference organized by the HSE International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy.
The "Formal Philosophy 2021" international conference will be held on June 21-23 at HSE University, Moscow. We are pleased to invite papers in:
- philosophical logic
- formal epistemology
- formal ontology
- philosophy of logic
- epistemology of logic
- formal ethics
- other branches of formal and mathematical philosophy.
This year we are also planning two special sessions:
- session on formal ethics
- special session dedicated to the centennial of the publication of the "Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus".
- Formal Philosophy 2021 will be organized in a hybrid format: with some talks in physical co-presence and some virtual talks.
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?