CFP: Metacognition: new developments and challenges
Submission deadline: May 17, 2021
June 24, 2021 - June 25, 2021
Institute of Philosophy
London, United Kingdom
The conference will be held in a hybrid format with both in person and on-line sessions
Guidelines for submission
Scholars from philosophy and the cognitive sciences are invited to submit an abstract which will be considered for either a poster or a short talk (15 to 20 minutes) on any topic related to metacognition. Please send your submissions to Eloise Rowley, eloise.rowleyATsas.ac.uk and indicate in the body of the email your name and affiliation.
Submission documents should be prepared for anonymous review and attached as a word or pdf document to the email. The anonymized document should contain:
- the title of the presentation
- the abstract (1000 words max), which outlines the main argument or the main empirical contribution within the field of metacognition
- whether you prefer a talk or a poster presentation, or whether you have no preference
- whether you would attend in person or online
* Deadline for submissions: May 17, 2021
* Notification of acceptance: May 28, 2021
* Conference dates: June 24-25, 2021
For enquires about the conference please get in touch with Joulia Smortchkova joulia.smortchkovaATphilosophy.ox.ac.uk.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme grant agreement No. 681422.
#Philosophy of Mind, #Cognitive Science, #Metacognition