Second CfP: Third Belgrade Graduate Conference in Analytic Philosophy
Submission deadline: March 3, 2018
May 4, 2018 - May 6, 2018
Department of Philosophy, University of Belgrade
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Religion
- General Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Biology
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Physical Science
- Normative Ethics
- Social and Political Philosophy
We are pleased to announce that we invite graduate submissions to the Third Belgrade Graduate Conference in Philosophy to be held at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade, on the on the 4–6 May 2018. The conference is organised under the auspices of the Department of Philosophy and the Institute for Philosophy.
Welcome speech shall be delievered by Slobodan Perović, chairman of the Department of Philosophy; and this year keynote speakers are following:
- Miloš Arsenijević (University of Belgrade)
- Tuomas Tahko (University of Helsinki)
- Zoltan Miklosi (CEU)
- Dunja Šešelja (Ruhr-University Bochum)
The official working language of the conference is English.
Submissions must include:
- "Conference Submission" as the subject of your email
- An abstract of 400-500 words in length, with 5 key-words at most. Note that you will be given approx. 25 minutes for talk, following 10 minutes of Q&A.
- A separate cover sheet that should include yourname, affiliation and degree. Also, do emphasize whether you need accommodation in Belgrade.
- All files should be in .pdf format
The conference fee is 20€. The conference fee covers coffee, drinks and snacks during the breaks for three days, as well as the cost of the closing buffet on the third day.
You will be given an opportunity to publish your work after the conference in an electronic compendium, reviewed by tenured faculty members.
For any additional information do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or to consult our website https://belgradegraduateconference.wordpress.com/
All the best,
The Organizational Committee
#Philosophy in Belgrade