Perspectives on content (ICSO V)
Buenos Aires C1176ABL
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT)
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
The notion of content is central to philosophy of language, formal semantics, linguistics, philosophy of mind, and logic, and thus provides for an interesting interface between these disciplines. In recent years, these fields have witnessed an increased interest in several debates concerning the notion of content, including, but not limited to:
• Truth-conditional (at issue) and non-truth-conditional (non-at issue) content
• Factual, evaluative, normative and expressive content
• Structured and unstructured propositions
• Intensional and hyperintensional notions of content
• Aboutness and subject matter
We welcome contributions on these, and other, topics regarding this central notion.
Who is attending?
1 person is attending:
Will you attend this event?