Anselm of Canterbury: Nature, Order and the Divine
- International Association for Anselm Studies
- Durham University Centre for Catholic Studies
- Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy
- History of Western Philosophy, Miscellaneous
- Philosophy of Action
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Religion
- M&E, Miscellaneous
- European Philosophy
- Philosophical Traditions, Miscellaneous
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
A conference under the aegis of the International Association for Anselm Studies and in partnership with the Durham University Centre for Catholic Studies, to be held 9th-11th July 2019 at St Chad’s College, Durham University and at Ushaw College, UK.
- On the themes of Nature, Order and the Divine in Anselm’s writing.
- These themes in the writing of Anselm’s contemporaries.
- These themes in the writing of Anselm’s predecessors with obvious connection to their later usage in Anselmian contexts.
- Wider application of these themes in architecture, art-history and archaeological contexts.
For further information, please contact Professor Giles E. M. Gasper, firstname.lastname@example.org
May 31, 2019, 8:00am BST
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?