Refined Audition: Music and Speech
Georg Morgenstiernes hus
Blindernveien 31 0315 Oslo
- Norwegian Research Council
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
A conference on the perception of music and speech as part of the Perceiving Representations project. In particular, we are interested in whether there are interesting similarities between the perception of these two auditory phenomena, and in gathering together specialists who are working on each to foster fruitful discussions and novel insights.
Research questions include, but are not limited to:
- What objects and properties do we perceive in music and speech?
- How do these objects and properties relate to the auditory stimulus?
- In what sense, if any, is perception of music and speech perception of representations?
- What multisensory experiences can there be of perception of music and speech?
- What role does learning and expertise play in music and speech perception?
For further information, including the conference programme, travel and accommodation, please refer to the conference website.
October 10, 2019, 8:00am CET
Who is attending?
2 people are attending:
Will you attend this event?
#Philosophy of perception, #Nordic events, #Perceiving Representations