6th Panhellenic Conference in Philosophy of Science
- Philosophy of Action
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Mind
- General Philosophy of Science
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic
- Philosophy of Biology
- Philosophy of Cognitive Science
- Philosophy of Computing and Information
- Philosophy of Mathematics
- Philosophy of Physical Science
- Philosophy of Social Science
- Philosophy of Science, Miscellaneous
- Applied Ethics
- Philosophy of Law
- Social and Political Philosophy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
For the first time we open up the call for papers to non-Greek-speaking
participants. In particular, a limited number of SYMPOSIA (with up to four participants each and two hours duration) will be selected for presentation in the conference.
The symposium proposals (up to 500 words for a general description of the symposium subject, up to 250 words for each contribution) can be in any area of philosophy of science.
You can submit until 12 July 2020 under:
Unfortunately, this time there is no provision for individual contributions in English.
the Organizing Committee
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?
#Athens, Greece, Philosophy of Science