Cognition and Language 2017
Room B2.13, building B
Arne Nováka 1
Brno 602 00
- BRAK: Brno Analytic Circle
- Society for Cognitive Science and Philosophy
Talks at this conferenceAdd a talk
BRAK (Brno Analytic Circle) and SCSP (Society for Cognitive Science and Philosophy), in cooperation with Department of Philosophy and Faculty of Arts of Masaryk University, are inviting you to conference on cognition and language CaL2017.
Language is a research topic shared by many fields of study such as linguistics, logic, philosophy, psychology, etc. We believe that cognitive science represents the next possible direction, which can lead to new understanding of the phenomena. The main aim of CaL2017 is to show how cognitive science can enhance the more traditional approaches to natural and/or artificial languages and bring new insights.
Possible topics could include, but are not limited to:
- cognitive science and argumentation
- language analysis in cognitive science
- language and cognition, mapping of meaning, representation in language
- logic and cognitive science
- natural language in cognitive science
- vagueness, ambiguity and other problems in language
Submission deadline: 22 September 2017
Notification of acceptance: by beginning of October 2017
Registration for attendees without a contribution is not required.
CaL2017: 24–26 November 2017
Room B2.13, Building B
Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University
Arne Nováka 1
602 00 Brno
Who is attending?
No one has said they will attend yet.
Will you attend this event?