CFP: Cognition and Language 2017
Submission deadline: Today
November 24, 2017 - November 26, 2017
Brno Analytic Circle
Brno, Czech Republic
Submission of proposals for contributed talks (30 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion) on topics of language and cognitive science are welcomed. The proposal should contain abstract (300–600 words) with author(s) name(s), affiliation(s) and e-mail address and should be in two formats, docx and pdf.
Please send your submission prior to 22 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Possible topics could include, but are not limited to:
- cognitive science and argumentation
- language analysis in cognitive science
- language and cognition, mapping of meaning, representation in language
- logic and cognitive science
- natural language in cognitive science
- vagueness, ambiguity and other problems in language